Microsoft SharePoint 2016 - Site User
Skip to Scheduled Dates
SharePoint is a complex platform. A strong understanding of the platform will allow students to work more efficiently & effectively. In this course, students will learn how to use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information & documents. This course is for an on-premise SharePoint environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Microsoft® Windows® and Microsoft® Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint Team Site.
In this course, you will be able to use resources on a typical SharePoint Team Site in the course of performing normal business tasks. You will:
Interact with SharePoint Team Sites.
Work with documents, content, and libraries.
Interact in SharePoint.
Work with Lists.
Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office.
1 - INTERACTIING WITH SHAREPOINT TEAM SITES
- Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
- Topic B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
2 - WORKING WITH DOCUMENTS, CONTENT, & LIBRARIES
- Topic A: Upload Documents
- Topic B: Search for Documents and Content
3 - INTERACTING IN SHAREPOINT
- Topic A: Update and Share Your Profile
- Topic B: Follow and Share Content
4 - WORKING WITH LISTS
- Topic A: Add and Modify List Items
- Topic B: Configure List Views
- Topic C: Filter and Group Data with List Views
5 - INTEGRATING WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Topic A: Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
- Topic B: Manage Document Versions
- Topic C: Work with SharePoint Data from Outlook
< Back to Course Search
Class times are listed Mountain time
This is a 1-day class
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available dates and times.