Microsoft SharePoint 2016 - Advanced Site Owner with Workflow Administration
Skip to Scheduled Dates
In this course, students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint site so that your team or organization can collaborate effectively, manage the flow of digital information, automate business processes, & meet records management needs. This course is for an on-premise SharePoint environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site owners who will create and manage sites, add advanced features, implement and manage records management, and create and administer workflows.
Upon successful completion of this course, existing SharePoint site owners will be able to take on administrative responsibility for implementing and managing advanced features based on business requirements.
Configure site settings.
Integrate external applications and data.
Configure site metadata.
Manage archiving and compliance.
1 - CONFIGURING SITE SETTINGS
- Configure Site Settings to Meet Team Requirements
- Configure Site Search
- Organize the Site and Configure Navigation
- Configure Site Auditing
2 - INTEGRATING EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS AND DATA
- Add an RSS Feed to Your Site
- Enable Email Connectivity for a Library
3 - CONFIGURING SITE METADATA
- Create a Custom Content Type
- Add Site Columns to Content Types
- Create and Configure Document Sets
4 - MANAGING ARCHIVING AND COMPLIANCE
- Manage Site Closure and Deletion
- Configure In-place Records Management
- Manage Records Using the Records Center
- Manage Content with the Content Organizer
- Configure Information Management Policies
5 - IMPLEMENTING WORKFLOWS
- Plan a Workflow
- Create and Publish a Workflow
- Test Workflows
- Design and Implement Advanced Workflows
< Back to Course Search
Class times are listed Mountain time
This is a 1-day class
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available dates and times.