55234 SharePoint 2016 Site Collections and Site Owner Administration
Skip to Scheduled Dates
This course is intended for power users and IT professionals who are tasked with working within the SharePoint 2016 environment and conduct site collection and site administration. This course is for an on-premise SharePoint environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who provide site collection and site administration and are power users or IT professionals who are tasked with supporting or working within the on-premise SharePoint 2016 environment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement a company portal structure using SharePoint 2016 objects including sites, libraries, lists and pages.
- Explain the role of security and permissions throughout SharePoint 2016.
- Implement guidelines for consistency in building a company portal to aid in the day-to-day administration of content in SharePoint 2016.
- Enhance the design and content of a company portal using SharePoint 2016 pages and web parts.
- Explain the importance of governance for the planning and managing future growth of the SharePoint 2016 implementation.
- Identify options to integrate data from other systems such as Microsoft Office, as well as preserve existing data.
- Explain the role of social networking in SharePoint 2016 and its impact on collaboration.
< Back to Course Search
Class times are listed Mountain time
This is a 5-day class
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available dates and times.