Microsoft SharePoint 2016 - Site Owner
Skip to Scheduled Dates
In this course, students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint team site so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively. This course is for an on-premise SharePoint environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who need to create and manage a SharePoint team site.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to create a SharePoint team site and perform basic content management tasks on a single SharePoint site.
Create and configure new sites.
Add and configure document libraries.
Add and configure lists.
Create custom lists and forms.
Assign permissions and access rights.
Extend SharePoint functionality with web parts.
1 - CREATING AND CONFIGURING A NEW SITE
- Create a New Site
- Configure the Look and Feel of Your Site
2 - ADDING AND CONFIGURING LIBRARIES
- Configure a Document Library
- Configure Document Versioning and Check Out
- Configure a Content Approval Process
3 - ADDING AND CONFIGURING LISTS
- Add and Configure an Announcements List
- Add and Configure a Tasks List
- Create, Configure, and Integrate Contacts and Calendars
4 - CREATING CUSTOM LISTS AND FORMS
- Create and Configure Custom Lists
- Create Custom List Forms
5 - ASSIGNING PERMISSIONS AND ACCESS RIGHTS
- Share Sites and Set Site Permissions
- Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
6 - EXTENDING SHAREPOINT FUNCTIONALITY WITH WEB PARTS
- Add and Configure Included Web Parts
- Add and Configure External Web Parts
< Back to Course Search
Class times are listed Mountain time
This is a 1-day class
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available dates and times.