Skip to Scheduled Dates
This class includes a free Microsoft exam voucher.
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud concepts
- Describe core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
- Describe security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft 365 pricing and support
1 - Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
2 - Describe Microsoft 365 core services and concepts
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Describe productivity solutions in Microsoft 365
- Describe collaboration solutions in Microsoft 365
- Describe endpoint modernization, management concepts, and deployment options in Microsoft 365
- Describe analytics capabilities in Microsoft 365
3 - Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 security and compliance capabilities
- Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe identity concepts
- Describe threat protection capabilities with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and Privacy with Microsoft
4 - Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 licensing, service and support
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings for Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365