SharePoint - Advanced Site Owner (Modern Experience)
Skip to Scheduled Dates
Microsoft® SharePoint® online is a platform designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing you to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. As such, SharePoint has many distinct features and content structures that can be selected, added, and configured. In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage SharePoint sites so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site owners who will create and manage sites, add advanced pages and features, and manage records.
In this course, you will implement and manage advanced SharePoint Site features based on business requirements.
Configure site settings.
Integrate external data and apps.
Configure custom content types, columns, and document sets.
Manage information governance and compliance.
Design and create a SharePoint site for an event.
1 - CONFIGURING SITE SETTINGS
- Topic A: Configure SharePoint Site Settings
- Topic B: Configure Navigation in SharePoint
- Topic C: Plan and Implement SharePoint Hub Sites
2 - INTEGRATING EXTERNAL DATA AND APPS
- Topic A: Integrate Outlook with SharePoint
- Topic B: Integrate Other Microsoft Apps with SharePoint
- Topic C: Integrate Third-Party Apps and Services with SharePoint
3 - CONFIGURING CUSTOM CONTENT TYPES, COLUMNS, AND DOCUMENT SETS
- Topic A: Create a Custom Content Type
- Topic B: Add Columns to Content Types
- Topic C: Create and Configure Document Sets
4 - MANAGING INFORMATION GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
- Topic A: Configure Auditing in SharePoint
- Topic B: Activate and Configure Information Management Policies
- Topic C: Configure Retention Labels and Records Management
- Topic D: Manage Files with the Content Organizer
5 - DESIGNING AND CREATING A SHAREPOINT EVENT SITE
- Topic A: Design a SharePoint Site for an Event
- Topic B: Create a SharePoint Site for an Event
< Back to Course Search
Class times are listed Mountain time
This is a 1-day class
|| 7:00AM - 3:00PM
|| 7:00AM - 3:00PM